Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

It has been quite sometime since i got any new stuff to post. Having a hard time getting rid of my Karma, but got something precious coming in soon!! Cant wait for it to arrive.

Here somethings that happen around me this while. Xueying and Eveyln recently got themselves a road bike each.

Xueying's bike is a Fuji with 105 and Tiagra parts. Heard from my team that the bike si very nice looking. Eve's bike is specialized allez with tiagra parts with 105 rear dee. Not sure how nice it was built, buti will ask both of them for their bike pic and post them up.

My secondary school teacher, Mr Teo is planning for his final bike project, a titanium recumbent. He is now raising funds for this bike, selling off his Daccordi steel frame, either 1 of his titanium frames which i think is the EXCEL Ti frame. Good luck for his sale of items.

As for me, my short term goal will be selling off the Karma Frame or to set it up. Next is also to sell of the 'precious' i mention above, really hope i can sell both of them off. Follow up by these two is to buy a street bike for my bro, or should i say for myself. haha!

No comments: