Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Magura brake and Alex wheelset

Alex DX32 rims, Quando TX disc hubs, maxxis tires and cogset. Well.. didn't expect it to come with the tires and cogset. Save me time, effort and money to get them.

Meetup with the guy at Jurong Point at 6pm while i booked out at 4pm.. So i ended up catching 'shooter' alone. Imagine me wearing long sleeve and black pants walking along Jurong Point and sitting in the MRT with this wheelset.

Can you guys see the brake? hope it didn't blend with the white background... haha!!! yes! its my white magura.. Its quite rare to get this white edition. Most common are red, green and yellow. This is the 2nd time i saw this edition.

Previously when i saw it, they are fixed on a DDG snow camo designed DDG street bike, selling for $800.. with XT parts.. but my greediness had cost me to lose the deal. now have to spend ard $1000 to build.

No comments: